Let’s start the reflection with some photos and the archived live stream of the event.
We’ll share the video interviews as soon as we can, too. We’ll keep editing this post to turn
it into a review.
Focusing on concrete, near-term economic alternatives, this event convened 150 speakers from over 30 countries to meet each other, co-design, and learn about a wide range of topics:
- new models for distributed governance
- best practices for cooperation including the allocation of startup funding
- misogyny and racism in co-ops
- ecological sustainability
- worker power in the platform economy
- the potential of platform co-ops for data trusts
- data co-ops
- and data sovereignty