The Internet of Ownership Project Spokescouncil (IOPC) is a consensus-based decisionmaking body that uses a pool of collectively owned resources to develop platform cooperativism. We mobilize a number of resources in support of our member projects:
- Funding: We manage a pool of money it allocates to member projects.
- Endorsements: We publish support for project and help with oversight.
- Promotion: We use our collective media resources to spread news and information.
- Volunteers & In-Kind Donations: We work together to productively mobilize volunteers.
- Fiscal Sponsorship: We maintain a contract with a 501.c.3 nonprofit that enables us to receive tax-deductible donations and comply with regulations.
Our members are involved with a diverse set of projects that have come together through a spokescouncil process.