Date(s) - 10/07/2017 - 21/07/2017
Golden Tulip Berlin - Hotel Hamburg
The Synergia Institute is excited to be launching its first face-to-face training program next July 2017 in Tuscany! For change makers everywhere this program offers an opportunity to explore real pathways to system change with leading experts in their fields.
Transition to Co-operative Commonwealth – Pathways to a New Political Economy, is an intensive 2 week program that links the global with the local through the diffusion of transformative ideas, models, and practices that advance game-changing solutions for progressive change in the following key areas:
- Co-operative Capital & Social Finance; Alternative Currencies
- Co-op & Commons-Based housing & Land Tenure; Community Land Trusts
- Renewable Energy; Community-owned energy systems
- Local & Sustainable food systems; Community Supported Agriculture
- User-controlled health & social care; Social & Community Service Co-ops
- Co-operative and Commons Governance
- Platform Co-operatives, Digital Commons & Peer-to-Peer productions systems
- Convergence and the New Political Economy; Principles, Propositions, and Practices
Download the program for complete details. If you like what you see, we hope that you and others in your organization or network will find an opportunity to take part.
If you have any other questions or would like to make a booking contact firstname.lastname@example.org.